December 08, 2008

I've been busy ma'am

I've been extremely busy with all sorts of junk, and by junk I mean final projects for school. Some of them are cool, some of them are funny, some of them are terrible and some of them are tests. But I'm trying my hardest on all of them. My new video is on the web, I will link it later, I'm getting kicked out of the room.

What else is new? It was my birthday, and I proceeded to drink way too much and spend my next day at work sleeping on a couch. But everyone keeps saying, "You only turn 21 once sonny-boy, and then it's down hill from there."

I figure the downhill includes liver damage.

In other news... I made a whole lot of new music this week, including a few things I'm going to try and record lyrics for now that the school year is winding to a close and I will actually have some time to sit in my basement and chill. Two of them are named after cities, one of them is a cover of LCD Soundsystem's "New York I Love You, But You're Bringing Me Down." I wonder if I can post them to Blogger? There has to be a way... Well, for now just check my Myspace page.

No comments: