December 21, 2008

Happy Holidays an' shit.

That's really all I have to say. Also if you are my friend and in town from school give me a call today because I got out of town tomorrow, and I won't be back for quite some time.



Also, why trees grow leaves? Well, it's a place holder lyric for a song that got stuck in my head. Now I endlessly have the words "Trees grow leaves, grass grows grows grows grows grows" stuck in my head. If you heard how catchy the song was you would too.



In other news I watched "Jingle all the Way" today, and I forgot how awesome 90's fashion was. Just thought I'd shout you out nineties, I love you like I used to love Minnesota 9 which later became UPN which later became FOX 9. But before all of that it had Brian Z hosting cartoons after school, like Dark Wing Duck and Bonkers the Cat... I'm going to sleep, but you should really spend a few hours reading the Bonkers! fansite with awesome music.



(I tried to find a picture of Brian hosting a show, but to no avail. However, he is now a young men ministries coordinator in Maplewood... so instead I'll hold it down with Robyne Robinson).


Look at Jeff Passolt... He's not keepin' it as real as Robyne.
Haha:

Trivia
Robyne is sometimes confused with Robin Roberts, an anchor on ABC's Good Morning America, and Fox 32's (Chicago) Robin Robinson. She also dated Robin Robinson's ex-husband Terry Brantley

That's the easiest way to remember your new girlfriend's name I guess.

No comments: