April 29, 2009

Paint, write, paint, write, paint, write, internet, paint & write.

I have been painting tonight for far too long, but I got everything done I needed to, so it's time to catch some shut eye. It's already Wednesday. These weeks are peeling away so quickly now, and all of the deadlines and time frames are being whittled down to due-dates and project presentations. And so I paint and write until my eyes blur too much to see.

I wish I had television, because it could keep me awake while I painted. But, alas, the cable's been gone for two months. In fact, I can't really understand why anyone would pay for cable anymore, since you can watch any video or television show on line for free. Sorry HBO. Sorry CNN. Sorry C-Span. The only thing I really miss is "The Office," and "Breaking Bad." But like I said, if I just ait a day after they air I can catch them elsewhere.

Things I want to blog about but don't have time for:
-Quick & the dead crazy night
-Talkbox
-RISD
-Moving
-Finding a job.

So goodnight moon, goodnight room, goodnight college student with bags under his eyes but happiness buried beneath the blurred vision.

Once these next three weeks are done I will return to a normal version of me.

No comments: