-2003-(front_cover)-osc.jpg)
I just had a good/bad experience. Good in the sense that I got to interview an artist I think is dope, bad in the sense that my computer overdosed on funk and died, effectively erasing the interview.
But hopefully it will be salvaged. In the meantime, here's a few more snippets from bus conversations:
Old lady: "You two have been such gentlemen to me."
Man #1: "I ain't no gentleman. A gentleman's a homosexual. I ain't NO FAG!"
Man #2: "Nah, I ain't with him on that. Thanks"
Man #1: "NAh man, I ain't a gentleman, I ain't a homosexual. LOOK IT UP MAN! LOOK IT UP!"
Old lady: "You can just say thank you and move out of the way of the door so we can keep moving."
Man #2: "He's crazy, I'm not with him on this. I'll be a gentleman."
Man #1: "You a homosexual?"
Man #2: "Nah man."
Man #1: "Gentleman means HOMOSEXUAL. Look it it. It derives from the word gentile."
At this point, most people in front of the bus are laughing.
Man #1: "They're laughing at you, HOMOsexual!"
Old Lady: "PLease get out of the way, whether you're a gentleman or not."
I laughed for quite a while about this one. For those of you who are curious about whether or not 'Gentleman' derives from "Gentile" and whether it means homosexual... This might provide some answers.

No comments:
Post a Comment