April 18, 2009

Now, this blog post requires a little bit of user interaction.
Hit play on the Youtube video. Then close your eyes, wait ten seconds, then scroll down. It's these sort of intricate and convoluted scenarios that make the world fun.


I'm just a bachelor
Lookin' for a partner
Someone who knows how to ride
Without even fallin' off

Timbaland broke onto the scene with Genuwine on this classic 90's bump&grind song, "My Pony." Not only did it forever introduce us to a bass line that sounds like someone burping and Timbaland's super-gated hi-hats, but it also guaranteed that everyone who put this into the tape deck/ cd player/ ipod will be getting a piece of the action.

So go on girl.
Turn down the lights.
Light a few candles.
Slip into that little number, cause I have mine on already.
Ooh, what's this?
A platter full of chocolate strawberries?
I've got the champagne girrrrl.
Let's make this happen:



***
I was originally going to use Biggie Small's "F*ckin you tonight" for this post, but it isn't on Youtube.

1 comment:

The Thinker said...

Hahaha this song is gold. Back in the day I was in the car with my cousin and my grandparents and it came on the radio. Even though we were young and naive we understood it wasn't exactly appropriate, and busted out laughing. My grandpa on the other hand, was all

"What? What's so funny? It's just a song about ponies."