Moments of wisdom from the Politically Correct:
College Girl 1: I was playing board games with my brother last night
College Girl 2: Oh, he's so cute.
CG1: Yeah, but he' always cheating, so I have to call him out on it.
CG2: Oh, little kids always cheat, but they think they can get away with it.
CG1: Yeah, we were playing 'Guess Who?' and he kept looking at mine. I said "Ryan, I think you're cheating," and he started yelling "I'm not a CHEATER! I'm not a CHEATER!!" I was like, "If you can't handle being called a cheater Ryan, you should stop cheating."
CG2: They really need to make an updated version of 'Guess Who?' I mean, everyone is like a white male or a white woman with blonde hair. We have a black President!
CG1: Yeah... Although, that would make the game a lot easier. It would be like, "Is it an asian? Yeah? It's Xiong."
CG2: Yeah, I guess you're right. 'Guess Who' is a game that actually wouldn't benefit from ethnic diversity.
I almost died listening to this.
Then, I searched 'Guess Who?' to try and show everyone an example of the board, and this incredibly appropriate example was the first result.
April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment