September 28, 2009

Bad at blogging, better at homework

Sorry to leave you hanging four readers, but it seems like doing actual work and getting my assignments done is more important than writing daily jokes.

However, here is Today's Joke:

Art school seems to be a void of knowledge. For example, if you ask anyone at art school why they do not know anything, they will undoubtedly respond, "How should I know that, I go to art school."

This can range from acceptable excuse to pitiful excuse. For example, "What are some laws of quantum-mechanics?"
"How should I know that, I'm in art school!" - is a perfectly acceptable answer.

"How am I supposed to know Mexicans were native Americans? Wait, Indians here aren't the same Indians there are in India?"
This answer, which I got recently (I won't name names) is stretching the art-school cop out.

The worst excuse however came when someone was drawing in terrible perspective. When pointed out, they responded, "How am I supposed to know that, I am in art school."

No comments: