Yeah!!! My favorite feature is back! Overheard on the bus: *to be honest, it was a trolley.
Woman: Tony, Tony! I've got a banana.
Bus Driver: Yeah?
W: Yeah, it's real green. You want it?
BD: Sure.
W: Yeah, it's green, just put it on your counter. It's too green to eat now.
BD: Yeah.
W: Yeah, you can't eat it now, you'll get sick. It's too green still.
BD: Yeah.
Woman: Yeah, it'll be too hard, it'll make you sick. It's too green.
BD: Alright
Woman gets up, hands him banana
BD: What the fuck. I can't eat this until 2010.
W:Don't be ridiculous Tony, it'll be good tomorrow.
...
...
W: You know what, you like pizza? How about mushrooms, olives, pepperoni and onions?
BD: Nah, nah, I don't eat mushrooms or olives.
W: Good thing you told me. You work Wednesday? I'll bring you a pizza.
BD: Where's my pizza?
W: I'll bring it Wednesday.
At this point a man got up really fast to get up and smashed the top of his head on the ceiling.
M: OHHHHHH FUCKKKK! Sonofabitchfucker!
I believe the term "Sonofabitchfucker" is my new favorite piece of English.
November 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yes! this is one of my favorite sections! i'm glad it has returned.
cratical?
Post a Comment