Hell yeah. I'm hoping maybe when it's time to do my internship I might be able to go work at Pixar. that would be sick.
I remember watching the original Toy Story when I was 6 years old at the Roseville 4. It was, up to that point, the greatest movie I had ever seen. (The winner before that was a tie between the Lion King and Aladin).
Toy Story 2 was pretty terrible, which is unfortunate. However, the video game for the N64 was surprisingly fun. I remember I spent about a week one summer beating that game. I miss that, I need to get a game system again, those days were great.
This video is funny in that it is posted by someone named Juan Manuel, which is my dad's name.
Anyway, Toy Story 3, you got my attention.
June 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment