May 26, 2009

I actually went...

To Soundset yesterday. I got a call from my man Dan and he said MF DOOM had us for the guest list, so not only did I not have to pay for a ticket, but I also got the VIP pass. It was fun, got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a long time, saw Alex slinging MNNICE shirts to about half the crowd, etc. etc. Didn't really watch many of the music acts, seeing as I've probably seen them all perform at least five times, but I did get to catch Pharcyde, which was great. When they closed with "Passing Me By" I just about lost it. Had a little too much at the after party so I had to stay at Cantebury Park for about two hours after it was over drinking coffee with compulsive gamblers in the card room. Overall a pretty sick day.





No comments: