I just found out my mom reads my blog. Hello mom.
This inevitably leads me to a few questions:
Why does this make me uncomfortable?
Why do I post a blog on a public place like the internet?
Mom, it has nothing to do with you, more just that now I feel like I can't swear or say things like "I'm going to kill my little brother in his sleep." Because you'll give him a heads-up. And then, when I perfect my stabbing thrust, it will be a pile of pillows. Wow, this example turned creepy quickly.
Anyway...
I am procrastinating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Just contract out for your brother, stimulate the economy.
Awkwaaaaard...
.... yeah my bad. I was showing someone some art once and she had me book mark it....
My pastor is also my facebook friend which made me a little nervous when I made a joke about Jesus the other day...
Post a Comment