I am still in Mexico. It's been a busy trip and this is the first time since the first day I was here that i've checked my blog.
Since i've been here it has been a whirlwind vacation. Here's a few things that I have done:
1. Spent Christmas with my 40+ immediate family members. How sweet.
2. Welcomed my girlfriend to a new country and pollution.
3. Went on an African themed safari, where I almost hit a water-buffalo with a car.
4. Visited the ancient Aztec city of Teotihuacan and climbed the pyramids.
5. Ate Chalupas.
6. Visited the Anthropology museum with Meg, and had a great time looking at the displays of the taung child. Thanks a lot professor of evolutionary biology! You made me feel like a genius.
7. Took a tour of Mexico City on a double decker bus... Got hit in the face with branches twice.
8. Went to a ''VIP'' movie theater where you sit in lazy boy chairs and a waiter brings you popcorn.
9. Drove through a sea of people in the black market, where the street was also the side walk and people didn't seem to notice a car two inches in front of them.
Now I have to figure out how to change my ticket as I have to come home earlier than I first imagined. I will include photos of my many adventures later, but that will have to do for now.
January 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment