If I have sixteen colored crayons,
And You have sixteen colored crayons.
If we could only find some paper...
We can probably make just about anything.
Thoughts and hands and crayons.
I should be sleeping but I am not. I "wake up" in an hour to go to the airport, and I will fly back home, where I will wear more layers and try and remember to eat regularly. I was trying to come up with totals, and I figured out that in the last year I have been on at least 26 flights. Thirteen trips. Multiple bag and body searches. Delays and sleepless nights in three airports. Stolen bags, stolen flashdrive and iPod. Returned laptop. One helpful airport worker, several rude airport workers. I'll throw in a guess-timate of 5 magazine read cover to cover inside of newsstands and bookstores.
I think more than anything I took a lot of flights in 2008. I think also between the first flight and the last flight my life has switched gears dramatically. My best of lists of 2008 do not include gossip or scandals or movies or music, but often these trips. I am really looking forward to this year.
On a side note, I wanted to write about some things, and now instead of writing them I'll write notes to write later:
1. The Story
2. Music Heads
3. Belrouth Napperstack
4. Soothing Voices
That is a weird list read one after the other, but more detail will come later.
Instead of sleeping I've been watching episodes of the television series Dexter (which has one of the best title credits in television). Then I get stuck thinking about the plot and can't sleep (I've done this from about 3-4 am the past four nights), so I end up looking for other internet things to lull me to sleep. Apparently a crime-drama dark-comedy about serial killers isn't the best bed time story. Not that I'm afraid or have nightmares, I just want to know what happens next. You want to join me in my insomniatic quest? Watch here for free... but don't tell 'em I sent you.
Anyway, if you'd rather go to sleep this might help:
January 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i usually watch good eats if i am trying to fall asleep with internet assistance. or listen to that british guy talk from your computer.
ps- the password this time is frowkw.
also, you are very sweet.
Post a Comment