Artist Axel Peemoeller won several international awards for his painting of this parking garage. I think it's innovative, and obviously took a lot of planning, but the end effect is incredible. Check it out.
Also, i want to start a website where people can submit voicemail messages you enjoyed. I have quite a few left by drunk friends, and I think it is an interesting form of communication, which hasn't been around that long. The idea of communicating through your voice at a later time is a pretty strange thing to me, when I think about it... Sorry for the terribly inarticulate post, I'm being distracted by Witt and some sort of 'meeting' he's having.
Another thing I found while looking for a sweater was this:
I really enjoyed watching the video of novelist turned knife maker Joel Bukiewicz.
I was glad to find even more junk to fill my time with that keeps me from doing my homework. Really. I'm going to fail school because I spend my time trolling the internet. I feel like the net in "inter-net" is like a dragnet. And I'm the eager fisher. Not the eager study buddy. What am I even saying?
Here's my first submission for my voicemail message:
"Sorry I can't come to the phone right now, I'm busy watching Youtube videos of choreographed dances to the sound of whales."

No comments:
Post a Comment