October 27, 2008

Redirect You to My Other Blog

I don't blog here very often because it is necessary to blog for my job. I'm going to repost those blogs here so it looks like I'm productive, and hopefully it will inspire me to write more here. 

Recently, as it said below, I spent the weekend in jail, which was not fun. But more so not fun is the fact that my girlfriend was on a plane flying out to see me as I reached central booking. So, she stayed at home, and I spent a good deal of time playing chess and, reassuring immigration officials that yes, I am an American citizen, and NO, you do not have to deport me. I am now sporting my prison issued slippers, which are actually not that uncomfortable.



I just returned from Massive Jew Tits this weekend, and someone stole my computer in the airport, which I was pretty upset about. So I flew home, grumbled a lot, and went to bed. I was woken up by my girlfriend who told me that the Massachusetts police called her this morning saying they found my bag with computer intact. I was shocked, and relieved, because I have a whole lot of shit on that computer, including three years of musical endeavors which I really wouldn't want to lose.

Oh, yeah, so the blog stuff I post for work is at the WACTAC site for the Walker Art Center. No, I'm not a teen, but teenagers are unreliable, therefore I have to fill in the gaps of their posts. Word life.

No comments: