Hi, hello, how are you?
It seems to me that the mall may be the saddest place on earth. But maybe that's just because I went there four times this week.
I also went to sleep much earlier than I have in a long time due to something spoiled I ate. I decided that to deal with my enormous stomach ache I would watch a VHS of 'Snatch.' I fell asleep about halfway through. I had fever dreams, and I woke up at 7:30 this morning.
I am hoping and praying (no, that's just a saying, I don't really pray) that spring will arrive soon. I'm too cold too often. I am plotting my escape to the sweltering jungle in countless daydreams. I'm off to the studio now, art studio, to edit video I think.
See you later alligator.
I also went to sleep much earlier than I have in a long time due to something spoiled I ate. I decided that to deal with my enormous stomach ache I would watch a VHS of 'Snatch.' I fell asleep about halfway through. I had fever dreams, and I woke up at 7:30 this morning.
I am hoping and praying (no, that's just a saying, I don't really pray) that spring will arrive soon. I'm too cold too often. I am plotting my escape to the sweltering jungle in countless daydreams. I'm off to the studio now, art studio, to edit video I think.
See you later alligator.

No comments:
Post a Comment