March 13, 2010

New Stuff

I haven't posted in a while because I've been mad busy. I transferred from illustration into painting because I wanted to abandon my pursuit of a job for the pursuit of anxiety attacks.

My two sisters had a baby, and he's the best:

His name is Josiah Daniel, (Daniel being my little brother's name; he's been rubbing it in my face). I will go on record right here to say that I will duel my own brother to the death in order to guarantee that I am the better uncle. That includes you too Jeff, Steve and Chris. TO...THE...DEATH.

Also I somehow got into doing a little bit of DJing, throwing parties, and getting rowdy. My only wish when I'm djing is that I get two sloppy drunks to make out in the bathroom. If I can inspire that with music, I'm changing the world one step at a time.


Also, one last thing:

Emmanuel's Really Bad Advice for Kids (dot blogspot dot com)

No comments: