"fern gully: 3d" was totally my impression of the preview. it kinda just makes me want to watch fern gully, and not avatar at all.
I did watch it, at Providence Place, in 3D. It was on a Tuesday, so it only cost me 6 dollars, and I suppose it was worth it as far as the visual effects. But after the shock of how good it looked wore off it left me feeling...meh.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
"fern gully: 3d" was totally my impression of the preview. it kinda just makes me want to watch fern gully, and not avatar at all.
I did watch it, at Providence Place, in 3D. It was on a Tuesday, so it only cost me 6 dollars, and I suppose it was worth it as far as the visual effects. But after the shock of how good it looked wore off it left me feeling...meh.
Post a Comment