August 14, 2009

I promise I haven't abandoned my blog

I am sitting in the library, getting actively kicked out, so I can't write very much. I just want to assure my 5 readers not to give up hope. Once there is internet at my house then I'll be able to fill you in on weird Youtube videos, Overheard on the Bus, funny pictures from daily life, and Good Idea/Bad Ideas.

To fill you in quickly, I will make a list, to be accompanied with pictures later:

1.Aced the summer semester
2.Pile of art
3.Packed boxes
4.Found Apartment
5.Lost apartment
6.Found another apartment
7.Went home
8.Saw many people
9. Costume Party
10. Chris & Tresse's Wedding
11. Came home
12. Moved in
13. Unpacked
14. Read books
15. Lost wallet
16. RIP Constable Phillip III, my fish Feb. 14th, 2007 - Aug. 10th, 2009
17. Looking for jobs
18. Falling off skateboards
19. Read books
20. Read books

No comments: