August 23, 2008

Crack my back

I've been trying to fall asleep but it hasn't been working.

I've overworked myself and now realized that I will have a hunchback in a few years. My back is like sailor's school.

I worked with a crazy woman, friends, and paint. Also with teenagers and a Filipino. I always want to spell that work "Phillipino." But that is incorrect, as Safari is pointing out right now. Why is it named Safari. Flashback: Whatever happened to that web server we used in the 90's. Netscape? Hmm...

This certain Pino drops all the "H" sounds from the beginnings of H words. This gives the appearance that he has a British accent for 0.003 seconds, or is just annoying when you hear the word "huge" pronounced "youge." It's a gross sound. But it is funny when you hear the word "Humongous," because it appears to be this conversation:

Question: "You Hmong?"
Answer: "Guess."

I have two new ideas for jokes:
1. Old Dutch potato chips/ cottage cheese
2. Arthritis medication

This gives me a total of about five jokes, including the jerking off one (if you're reading this I've just made you very uncomfortable) and the one about the midget and the dumb waiter. Now I just need filler, and BAM! Filled up 25 minutes of airtime. Now I've got a sitcom.

I'm going to go rub my body with ice or something. I'm sore and hot.

Goodnight

No comments: